Mario Twins (official) Mario Twins (official)

hahahaha!!!!!!!

i say to them "you want ice cream cone? they both say yes!" HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA@!2@@@# O%$@**** damnit that was great!

Invaders From Mojo Invaders From Mojo

hmm...

details....they were lots of details missing. I mean, yes the movie was meant to be kinda funny and not incredibly serious or anything, but if it is in new york(as we all assume with it being "somewhere in central park"...central park doesn't have mountains by the way) then you kinda need the statue of liberty when your by the water...just stuff like that. otherwise, the artwork was awesome, especially the people running around and it was pretty funny. make a sequel!

Cold Fusion Cold Fusion

hahaha!

this is about the only thing i've laughed at on here in months. I really hope you got an A for that cause it was pretty awesome.

Loki and the Cat Invaders Loki and the Cat Invaders

great game.......

but yeah....little bits too easy. Try making the cats attack in different ways...like have some run at you while others run around and throw rocks and then even more are like...behind stuffs ducking and throwing rocks. GREAT GRAPHICS! awesome gameplay...you could make a top 50 with this i bet. The scoring was good too, with hit percent. very nice. ummmmm....try to come up with either a less continuous music loop or maybe just make it quieter. hmm....instead of making it repeat with the same levels and characters...uh, give it different challenges...different bosses and stuff. but yeah...despite me saying all that, awesome game! keep it up!

pepsi girl wheel of death pepsi girl wheel of death

HAHA

that makes me laugh like the tazmanian devils dad from the old tazmania show...wonderful stuff. but the most evil and annoying preloader ever..but i think that's on purpose.

Wind Chimes Wind Chimes

wonderful!

that was really, really cool. I think there should be alot more artful stuff like that on here, rather than the usual "lets kill somebody lots and lots cause yknow blood changes every time you see it" sort of thing. the only thing i didn't like was the one drum beat just didn't fit in any way at all, but the rest was really, really cool. wish i knew exactly how you did it, cause your right, it does make a good preloader. thanks for the goodness, keep submiting stuff.